We’re fun...we promise!
VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Video Production Manager to support our video production team, as well as our Green Screen production and rental space. The Video Production Manager would be in charge of seeing video projects through from concept development to post-production & delivery.
**NOTE: This is a remote position that will be paid $25-30hr for 15-20hrs per week as an Independent Contractor.**
The Franchise Group is a multi-disciplinary creative and strategic marketing agency. Our clients range across a variety of industries in B2B and B2C including healthcare/biotech, financial services/fintech, social media, enterprise software, retail and more. Our video projects range from promo and corporate marketing videos to tv spots, documentary films, sizzle reels and so forth.
- Work with the video department on day-to-day operations
- Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for video clients
- Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
- Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients
- Ensure all projects are on schedule
- Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience (must include experience in a video production environment)
- Knowledge of shooting and editing videos
- Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
- Experience with live streaming is a plus
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate and carry camera equipment (up to 25 lbs)
Please apply by sending your resume, along with two links (minimum) to examples of your video production work, to HR@thefranchisegroup.com. Please reference the position title in your subject line.