VIDEO PRODUCTION MANAGER
We are seeking an energetic and motivated Video Production Manager to support our video production team, as well as our Green Screen production and rental space. The Video Production Manager would be in charge of seeing video projects through from concept development to post-production & delivery.
**NOTE: This is a remote position that will be paid $25-30hr for 15-20hrs per week as an Independent Contractor.**
The Franchise Group is a multi-disciplinary creative and strategic marketing agency. Our clients range across a variety of industries in B2B and B2C including healthcare/biotech, financial services/fintech, social media, enterprise software, retail and more. Our video projects range from promo and corporate marketing videos to tv spots, documentary films, sizzle reels and so forth.
- Work with the video department on day-to-day operations
- Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities for video clients
- Deliver high quality product on time and within budget
- Anticipate and respond to needs and requests from clients
- Ensure all projects are on schedule
- Identify best practices for video and evolve daily operations as necessary
- Oversee video collection to ensure all media is archived appropriately and can be readily obtained
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and/or equivalent combination of education and experience (must include experience in a video production environment)
- Knowledge of shooting and editing videos
- Demonstrated skill with video editing software platforms, specifically proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut Pro X
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
- Experience with live streaming is a plus
- Excellent organization, planning, and communication skills
- A collaborative mindset and ability to work with varying and changing needs
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to manage numerous projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Ability to operate and carry camera equipment (up to 25 lbs)
Please apply by sending your resume, along with two links (minimum) to examples of your video production work, to HR@thefranchisegroup.com. Please reference the position title in your subject line.
Marketing Internship Position
We are searching for an up-and-coming lover of all things marketing and social media for an internship position on our team. Candidates who want to expand their knowledge of the marketing world, can handle multi-tasking, while being responsible, working efficiently, and communicating effectively in all they do are welcome to apply. If you’re someone interested in pushing the boundaries, exploring the options, and using strategic and artistic expression in all of your endeavors, this is for you.
As a marketing intern at The Franchise Group (TFG), you’ll be engaged in projects involving the whole range of marketing including research, writing, executing, and measuring to get you started. Projects range across social media, content marketing, digital and marketing communications. You must be a creative, innovative problem solver who enjoys working as part of a team and must be willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment. Above all, you must LOVE WHAT YOU DO!
This is a remote summer internship program that can extend into the fall. The Franchise Group is a multi-disciplinary creative and strategic marketing agency. Our clients range across a variety of industries in B2B and B2C including healthcare/biotech, financial services/fintech, social media, enterprise software, retail and more.
Schedule: Part-Full Time
- Developing content for TFG and client social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Assisting with community management across all social accounts
- Sourcing photos for social media posts
- Uploading social media copy to social media scheduling tool
- Assist with analytics reporting
- Creating blog content for TFG and clients
- Helping the team stay up to date with social media and digital marketing trends and updates
- Assist the marketing strategy and creative teams with day-to-day operations
- Supporting the team with various content/communication projects
- Currently working towards a bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or related field
- Experience working with social media for a brand
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong editing skills and attention to detail
- High aptitude for digital and viral marketing including a strong understanding of LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work independently as well as in team environments, often under tight deadline situations.
- A professional, creative and innovative thinker
Please apply by sending your resume to the HR@thefranchisegroup.com